
I must say that I am very excited to have three followers.
Who cares if one of them happens to be myself!
Why shouldn't I feel the need to follow myself?? I'm a pretty cool person!
I must say though, that I have an AWFUL sense of directions, so while following me, we are bound to get lost one or more times before we arrive at our final destination.
I can barely manage my way from my bed to the bathroom sometimes. I get lost that easily.
It's just so hard though. Walking 5 feet from my computer desk and making a left into my bathroom can be a tough thing to do. Sometimes I feel an urge to continue straight and head to the kitchen. Sometimes I veer right and walk into the wall. Other times I aimlessly wander around, wondering what my initial intentions were and why I am meandering about my home.
Sometimes I find myself outside, staring at the sky and listening to the birds chirp and tweet. I have no clue what lead me out there. I am just THERE.
Traveling is not my strong suit though. Some people were born Navigators. They know where they are at all times. They know the precise location including the latitude, longitude and approximate temperature in degrees fahrenhite of the spot they are in. They are THAT talented.
I, on the other hand, have no idea where I am at most moments in my life.
Being lost isn't fun to me either.
I panic. I freak out. I often find myself randomely in a strange city, not sure how I got there. Unfamiliar with it and completely clueless as to get back home. I have had to call family members several times to rescue me from these situations.
Bottom line here: Watch yourself if you continue to follow me. I get lost. I daydream and dawdle. My head is always in the clouds. Following me can only lead to trouble. But, at least it's an adventure!
It also feels really neat having people "follow" me.
From now on, I am always going to feel like I am being watched.
I am going to see eyes peering out at me from every bush I pass. I am going to hear my name whispered at random moments. I am going to feel your presence lingering near me at all hours of the day!
You know this is only going to lead to something very bad. I am going to wind up becoming a paranoid schitzophrenic. It's my destiny.
My new theme song will slowly become...
"I always feel like, somebody's watchin' me!!"
Oh well...such is life! We'll see what happens!
Have a fantabulous day my 3 followers.
No comments:
Post a Comment