Friday, February 11, 2011

Where has the time gone?


Hey Y'all! (I said that JUST like Britney bitch!)

How is everyone?! It's been too long since my last blog. 2009? Seriously, where has the time gone? It seems like it was just yesterday that I was writing about my escapades!

Well, I'm back.

I just don't know what to write about. Total brain freeze.

I want my blog to become a mega-smash hit sensation that gets made into a movie just like Julie/Julia (which was crap compared to the cinematic adventure that MY life could potentially be!). I think I would want someone who looks JUST like me to play the part...so, the casting director better start calling Ryan Phillippe, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling and maybe even Ryan Seacrest. I look like all of them. You know I do. Don't deny it. Not only do we share the uncanny facial similarities but we share the same first name...so, duh...one of them should DEFINITELY play me in my autobiographical film adaption.

With my luck they will cast Paul Giamati. Oy!

Anyways, I just wanted to stop in and get some thoughts. Should I blog about a certain topic? Should I blog about my favorite items? Recent splurges? Current events? What do you think?

Much obliged.

Love you.

Tootles.

R. Kelley (Not the one who pees on underage girls)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I am inspired! I think I might take a moment to write some recent events down...

    Muchos gracias!! :)))

    ReplyDelete